Renovating your home can be an exciting process, but a little daunting with so many details to consider. We love working on renovations, helping you to make the most of the space you have. While we don’t offer project management, we can offer assistance with the design, giving you all the information you need to pass on to your builder and tradespeople. Our services can include everything from simple colour selections right through to full design and specification. We offer full renovation services or can just help you with a bathroom or kitchen design.
What others say
We engaged Ethos Interiors to consult during the construction process of a major renovation of a character home. We were extremely impressed with our designer’s technical knowledge in her field, particularly in colour consulting, character home finishes and suppliers.
Ethos Interiors was very helpful and creative when it comes to colour palates and design ideas. The designer gets to know you and understand exactly what you are after and then works with you to create the amazing rooms.
It’s always a pleasure to consult with Ethos Interiors on our new builds and renovations. The designer’s are wonderful with our clients – very patient and professional while bringing creative flair and knowledge that is second to none.
Why use an interior designer?
Your home should be your escape from the world and make you look forward to spending time there. It should be a place for you to unwind and relax, a place that is organised and easy to live with, and a happy space for you to share with friends and family. A good renovation will help you achieve this and an interior designer can look at;
- Helping you understand your floor plan, room sizes and layout
- The location and sizes of windows and doors
- How people move through and use each space
- Understand how the floor plan affects your kitchen and bathroom layouts
- Think about your storage options and requirements
- The impact each space has on other areas of the home
- Consider ease of use and maintenance
- Understand what finishes will be practical, look great and fit within budget
- Choosing colours that suit your style and how you live
- Helping you visualise spaces with drawings or sketches
- Providing you with clear specifications for your builder and trades so nothing is missed